The Hexcrawl Toolbox is a deluxe worldbuilding accessory for use with fantasy roleplaying games. Contains 150 physical hex tiles for eight biomes, a guidebook on how to set up and run a hexcrawl, and a ton of fun extras for your games. Fully compatible with our Hex-n-Screen products, such as Undying Sands and Bottled Sea.
What do you get?
- 150 punch-out modular hexes in cardboard.
- A Guidebook containing advice on how to create and run hexcrawls, a catalogue of all hexes supported by random tables for encounters, treasure, rumours and events, and guidelines for four different play styles (Random Region, Hex-in-a-Bag, Quest Scenarios, Uncharted Lands).
- Pad of Hex Sheets to generate Random Regions.
- Cloth Bag to play in the Hex-in-a-Bag style.
- Four Postcrawls (postcard settings/hexcrawls) to run Quest Scenarios.
- Stocking Hexes fold-out to help you stock the hexes with quick dungeons, towers, villages and cities.
- Wooden Components: river sticks, players pawn, treasure tokens.
Concept & writing by Andre Novoa & Adriana Oliveira.
Development by Isaac Williams.
Art by Kevin Cannon.
Design by lina&nando.
Editing by Brian Yaksha.
Digital files are included in this purchase and will be emailed once physical item ships.