Take up the sword and don the whiskers of a brave mouse adventurer in Mausritter, the rules-light fantasy adventure role-playing game.
It's a huge and dangerous world out there, and it does not look kindly on a small mouse. But if you are very brave and very clever and just a bit lucky, you might survive. And if you survive long enough, you might even become a hero amongst mice.
- Fierce, fast and flavourful character creation get you playing your mouse adventurer as quickly as possible.
- Physical card-based inventory keeps bookkeeping to a minimum and hard choices to a maximum.
- Dangerous and evocative magic system with 15 spells to find and cast.
- Generous toolboox of resources provide the Game Master with support to create mouse-scale sandbox adventures.
- Delve into the ready to play adventure site of Stumpsville and explore further into the Earldom of Ek.
Written & illustrated by Isaac Williams.
A5 hard-cover with mousehole, 44 pages; high-quality print and paper.