17th CM: adventure folder
Five mini modules, perfect for one-shots and CON events.
Created for the 17th century minimalist system, but easily compatible with other old school games and systems.
- Wild Witch Chase plays with moral and religious beliefs. It is horrible and players should feel extremely guilty, if they play the module as intended.
- Ticking Time Bomb is a parody of mercantile wars. These were common, for instance, in Italy, divided into several conflicting city-states.
- Black Plague Now throws players into the horrors of 17th century plague. The 1348 Black Death remains unrivalled, but the 1600s saw some nasty cases.
- Hedge Death Maze hints at the lavish, baroque, wasteful and arrogant nobility, on the brink of being exceeded by a rising bourgeoisie.
- Finally, Cluster Fuck Inn flirts with secret societies, complots, alchemy and science, typical of the 1600s.
By Andre Novoa (writing) & Offworld Bogil Initiative (art) & Dyson Logos (maps).
Paperboard folder with FIVE mini adventures inside in postcard format.
500 copies limited run.
PDF file is included in this purchase and will be emailed once physical item ships.