Regular price €10,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Vitacernis is a 20-page zine for Mausritter containing:
- Ruby Grove - A mouse settlement with 16 locations and 20+ NPCs to meet
- 4 major NPCs with backgrounds, behaviors, and open-ended plot hooks
- An adventure that sees the PCs delving inside the tree, uncovering ancient ruins, meeting its new inhabitants, and discovering the strange tree’s origins
- A 14 entry bestiary, 2 new spells and conditions, and a 40+ entry treasure table containing some treasure unique to the setting
- A separate cut-out item sheet containing the new conditions, spells, and a selection of 11 detailed items
- A set of tools for GMs to integrate Ruby Grove and The Vitacernis into an existing campaign including: a table of both local and hexcrawl-level rumors, a table of location/NPC features to easily plug in alternates from an existing campaign, and aftermath prompts to guide what happens in the world following the adventure
- Inside the Vitacernis Map Illustration by Evlyn Moreau
By Brian Stauffer.
THIS IS A THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT NOT PUBLISHED BY GAMES OMNIVOROUS, released under the Mausritter third-party licence.